Can help cure of most ringworm (tinea orporis) and athletes' foot (tinea pedis) fungal infections. For the relief of itching; burning; scaling; cracking; redness; soreness; irritation; discomfort that may accompany fungal infections
For external use only.
on children unless directed by a doctor.
avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for 10-15 minutes.
- Clean affected area with soap and water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Apply to affected areas twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by physician.
- Supervise children in the use of the product.
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult physician.
- Formula will dry completely in several minutes without residue.
- Change socks regularly at least once a daily.
- Wear well-fitted, ventilated shoes.